Friday, February 22, 2013

Quick Fix

Wow, this month is just sneaking up on me!  I forgot to purchase my potatoes, so I needed to find something  different for dinner today.  We had just fixed Sloppy Joes last night since everyone had to be out of the house quick, so I quickly scoured the internet looking for a recipe that I could put together.

I came across an interesting menu that is a take off on another sandwich.  See how long it takes you to figure it out.  I am guessing by the end of step 2.



First you brown some ground beef and mushrooms.




After they are browned, you put them into a 9x13 casserole dish.





Second you layer provolone cheese, enough to cover it all....  (did you get it??)

Then you saute onions and red bell peppers until the peppers are crisp tender... (how bout now?)

Last, but not least you cover it with a layer of biscuits.

Bake it in the oven for half an hour or so, and there you have it...

Philly Cheese and Ground Beef Casserole.   Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment