Friday, January 7, 2011

Mileage

So today, as I was running some errands and making sure that I have everything I need for a couple of days (which I realize that I don't at 9:30 tonight), I stopped to get gas since I was just under half a tank.  As I was pulling away from the gas station, I looked at my odometer, and realized that 110,800.  When did that happen?  I didn't take any trips, but apparently between this summer (when I picked up Aidan from one of his camps and my car flipped over to 100,000) and now I have put 10,800 miles on my car.  Makes me wonder if I should get my OTR license. :)  


Of course, I guess I should not be that surprised, since my car is a 2004, so in the six years I had it, I had put 100,000 on it, so that would translate to just short of 20,000 per year. So I guess 10,000 in 6 months is pretty accurate.  


I guess I will just Keep On Truckin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment