Monday, January 31, 2011

The Joys of Facebook

Facebook is a wonderful thing.  You can say how you are feeling, what you are up to, memories, or thoughts of a time that has gone by.   We show pictures of our kids, link music to express our emotions, show videos of cute things we find on the web, and even link to personal blogs expressing a wide variety of topics.  


I like to state it on facebook when I accomplish something major, or a bunch of little things all at once.  It does not prove that I am any better than anyone else, just that I like to brag! LOL.  I choose not to talk about all the things that I do not get accomplished, but revel in the one or two things that I do.  So if you see that a friend has posted that they got a bunch of stuff done before 10 am, or has done an amazing or seemingly impossible task, just remember that there is probably still a ton of laundry to be done, or dishes stacked in the sink.  


I would love to say that I can do it all, and maybe I could if I didn't watch television, or check out facebook, but I choose to watch my couple of favorite show, and see what cool things my friends have done lately.  It's doubtful anyway, I get too distracted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment